Are Saucony good running shoes? Should you choose them for your outdoor running activities?
I have worn Saucony shoes for years, reviewed many of their products and have come to my own conclusion on this specific brand.
Today I will be talking about the good things, the bad and whether or not they build good running shoes.
The Good Things About Saucony Shoes
- They have running shoes for everyone (low arch, high arch, neutral, pronation, supination, etc)
- They’ve been going since 1898 so they have clearly stood the test of time
- Their shoes are constructed with high quality materials and last a long time. Every running shoe I have reviewed lasts a long time
- They are affordable
- Easy on the eyes…not too ugly, not too good looking
- Lots of different colorways
- They are lightweight
- They have normal and wide size options
- Most are packed with features
- They are comfortable
The Bad Things About Saucony Shoes
- Their shoes aren’t versatile. For example: Their running shoes are only good for running and their walking shoes for walking
- Shopping around can take a while as you have to find what supports your gait or arch support
My Take & What I Really Think of Saucony Running Shoes
If you want a shoe specialized for running, Saucony is one of the best ways to go.
I find they specialize in running shoes more than walking shoes as there are better options out there for walking.
But when it comes to running, they’ve done the testing, they know what works, they have been around long enough to cater to everyone, and their shoes do nothing but perform.
All their shoes are affordable, well constructed, lightweight, breath, and comfortable for almost all running activities.
Saucony are my go-to brand for running shoes and they will continue to be for quite some time.
So is Saucony a Good Running Shoe Brand?
Their running shoes are flawless and negative reviews are virtually nonexistent.
Those with negative things about Saucony are only nitpicking because this is one of the better brands out there for running.
Most people who buy their shoes say they perform as expected, and sometimes beyond expectations.
And to know what I’m getting is proven to work, that gives me a peace of mind in the brand and their shoes.
Saucony are an amazing running shoe brand and highly recommended!
Which Saucony Shoe is Best For Running?
I’ve reviewed many Saucony running shoes in the past and want to talk about my favorite so far.
It is called Saucony Kinvara 10 and it’s the leading industry in innovation.
It only weighs 7.8 ounces, has 9 different colors, it is very affordable and lasts over a year.
They are best used for road running and on the treadmill.
Anywhere else and they won’t last as long or perform as well as it should.
In a Nutshell
Some shoes that are affordable simply don’t perform as they are should.
And if they do, they don’t last as long.
Saucony actually has the construction to last a long time and perform, and that is not easy to find in a cheap running shoe.
They are up their with brands like Nike and Adidas and I will stand by that statement 100%.
I have reviewed many Nike shoes also and some are them are complete trash.
Well that concludes this article on the Saucony brand and how their shoes really perform
So are their shoes worth it and stand the test of time?
That’s an easy yes.
Give me a comment below.
1. Are you thinking of purchasing a Saucony shoe?
2. Do you want it for running or walking?